Work With Us
Request A Program
Rainbow Songs Foundation is always looking for new places to make a difference. If you work with young families facing crisis and think a high-quality music education experience could benefit your clients, please contact us to find out how you can bring Rainbow Songs Foundation to your organization.
Is Rainbow Songs Foundation right for your organization? Here are some criteria to consider:
- You are a non-profit organization serving families with young children in crisis
- You are located within the Greater Toronto Area
- Some or most of your clients could regularly attend a weekly class over a 10-week period
- Your staff have the time and ability to work with Rainbow Songs Foundation to promote program attendance and program evaluation
- You have access to a space that can accommodate a class for children and caregivers
Looking to volunteer for our fundraising or shelters program?
Is music an important part of your family’s life? Have you watched with joy as your little one banged a drum or touched her fingers together like an eensy-weensy spider for the first time? Do you believe every child deserves the opportunity to grow through music?
You can make a difference in the life a young family through your support of Rainbow Songs Foundation. Bring Rainbow Songs Foundation to your organization. Volunteer your time and your talents. Make a gift that will touch children’s lives.
Click the link below to learn how you can volunteer and get involved.
Rainbow Songs Foundation
Charitable Registration #83747 9153 RR0001
PO BOX 97034, 137 Roncesvalles Ave
Toronto, ON M6R 3B3
416 535 8544