Rainbows Songs Foundation is an all-volunteer organization funded completely through the generous support of community members like you. Your donation directly impacts the families we serve. Here’s how:
- $25 – Adds a brand-new musical instrument to the RSF collection- a dumbek, a conga, or a whole handful of shakers!
- $50 – Sponsors one young family’s participation in a 10-week class at a local shelter.
- $150 – Purchases a Rainbow Songs CD for every family in an RSF class to keep and play again and again.
- $500 – Buys a full collection of high-quality, durable musical instruments for an RSF class including drums, tambourines, maracas, bells, and castanets
- $1,000 – Covers the instructor costs of one full 10-week session for as many as 20 children and their caregivers.
Because we are such a small organization, every dollar really counts. Your gift, no matter the size, opens a world of music for Toronto families.
And music makes a world of difference.
Donate below or send a donation by mail to:
Rainbow Songs Foundation, PO Box 97034, 149 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto, ON M6R 3L0
Rainbow Songs Foundation is a registered charitable foundation and all donations are eligible for a full tax receipt. Charitable # 83747 9153 RR0001